Thursday, March 8, 2012

LOOK OUT CALIFORNIA, HERE WE COME

Hi Everyone.  Boy has spring taken a bite out my rump : )  I live in Mesa, AZ and the weather is going to be so nice next week (80's) and it's my kiddos Spring Break -- WOO HOO.....  We will be going to  a softball tournament for my daughter tomorrow.  Look out California.  Boy, do I look forward to no cooking, no dishes, no making beds for a few days.  I took pictures of some pretty purple petunias and snap dragons that came up last week and I would love to share with you, along with my latest organizing project.  However, the cable for my camera is broken and I can't upload pictures to my computer -- RATS......   I ordered a new one and should have it next week.  I hope you are as lucky as me and have spring break off -- until then........


Toddles,


Rhonda

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I was just wondering does your camera have a memory chip. I'm able to insert the memory chip into both my desktop and laptop. Maybe you can upload your pictures this way without a usb cable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, stopping by from the blog hop. I am new follower from Linky Follower. Hope you can follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rhonda...I'm hopping from the Linky Follower Party Hop! I LOVE the little french fry containers...adorable! Please stop by and follow me too :) www.sewanddipity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rhonda, I couldn't find your e-mail, but I've tagged you in a game of blog tag.

    http://blah2beautiful.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-tag.html
    It's a fun way to get to know other bloggers better. :)

    --Katie

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, thanks.