Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Canister Love

Oops I did it again.  I transformed my plain white garage sale canisters into pretty Valentine ones.  You have to love Martha............................



Remember this (a link to my garage sale finds).



I love my white canisters.  I love the shape and the wooden top matches my kitchen table.



For Christmas, I found these cute Martha Stewart stickers at Michael's for 40% off.




Everyday canisters, I just number them (I had to jump on the number band wagon).




I love Michael's at the holiday's, they always have things for 40% off, or, you can use your 40% off coupon.









I think they are very Valentiney...

Rhonda

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my new pantry! I love these canisters. What a simple, but totally clever idea to always keep them looking new. Love it!

    ~Jess @ makingoverthemartins.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My favorite is when you can reuse something for multiple tasks. My valentine topiaries are made in the same pot as Riley's birthday minnie mouse centerpieces. Thanks for sharing. I'll have to keep the stickers in mind. You should check out Hobby Lobby too. Similar to Michaels, but with some really interesting finds. www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, just aren't you talented? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cu-ute! Love the ability to add variety and change for the seasons without just adding clutter to your house. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, thanks.