Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Do a Little Something for You....

In my last post, I mentioned that I would do something nice for myself if I got my laundry caught up.  Well, it will never be is almost caught up.  Only half of the sorter and 1 and 1/2 baskets.   I am not even going to think of the clothes already piling up in kids bedrooms.  Anyway, I was at Trader Joe's and decided to really treat myself, and, the best part is that it was under $5.00.


Since I did that, I don't see the paint and marker stains on my table.  The crayons, sippy and snack cups just fade into the background.  The icky sticky something on the chair has disintegrated, and the best part:




it is already Tuesday.  Life is sweet.  So, go and treat yourself to something special, and have a wonderful Tuesday : )

Rhonda

1 comment:

Comments make my day, thanks.