Monday, August 22, 2011

Another Thrifty Weekend

Look what I found this weekend.  I was busy running around with the kiddos, but, I still found a little time to stop at a couple of garage sales.


I know this is boring, but, I have wanted one of these for a long time.  I didn't buy a new one because, one, I have six people and it is a little small, two, they are between $20.00 and 40.00 dollars.  That is just too much to pay for something you may not use.  This one was whopping $3.00.  Yeah, I will let you know if it works out.  Maybe, it could hold all the sporting goods??  What do you think?




Two large picture frames for $5.00 combined.  You will see them soon.  I totally have plans for them.



I am a sucker for white dishes and canisters total of $6.00.  This little wire contraption (chicken wire, yum) is for holding glasses and a pitcher.  If that is not correct, please let me know??   The holes are small and I don't know if I can find glasses that narrow.  Anyway, I just couldn't pass it up for .50. 





Wooden bowl and candle sticks.  They totaled $2.00.  I also have plans for them.

All in all, I think I had a pretty productive day.  The whole lot was under $20.00.  Let me know if you had a great thrifty weekend.

1 comment:

Comments make my day, thanks.