Friday, July 22, 2011

21 Day Challenge - Pantry

ALMOST DONE:

I don't think it takes normal people this long to clean their pantry.  But then again, I did say normal : 0....
I am a little challenged, and I think, I think too much.  Too much thinking and not enough doing..... Anyway.

Here a couple of progress pictures.  I will be done and will reveal it a little later.


Nothing is safe from my pretty shelf paper.




Don't you love it when just a little inspiration jumps up and bites you on the fanny?  I do.   I found this cute jar in the very back, dark, corner of my pantry.  I remember when I made these cute little orange slices, and, what really go me, was that it still smells so good.  There are cinnamon sticks in there.  It makes want to create, and I can't make anything until I get a few more places under control.   So, on that note, I am off to get this pantry done.  I hope you have a great and creative morning.


1 comment:

Comments make my day, thanks.