Thursday, July 28, 2011

21 Day Challenge - Fridge and Freezer

Sorry about the pictures.  They are dark, even with the flash.  The sky looks like it may storm.  I love the smell of rain in Arizona.  I have lived in Texas and Colorado, but, rain only smells this good in Arizona.
Can you believe the frog was found in this country?!


Back to fridge.  Here are my before pics:




You just have to go, eweeee


I took everything out and cleaned it well with baking soda and water.  I purged all uneaten leftovers, and put things back.

We have a lot of condiments.



I know the pictures are dark, sorry again.  But the one cool thing I have in there, is that green Tupperware container.  It was made to hold celery.  I use it as sandwich tray.  We eat a lot of sandwiches, so, I just pull it out and it has everything in it.  Mayo, mustard, cheeses and lunch meat, it makes it real easy to make lunch for hungry little ones fast.



The freezer was just messy (four kids in it all day long)



I pulled everything out and cleaned it.  Got rid of all freezer burned (gray) food and sorted the shelves by:  sweet/breakfast, chicken nuggets, fish sticks, pizzas, tater tots etc., veggies, and meat.


I know it is all clean and organized.



This is what the little ones were doing.  So good.

I am getting there.  Tomorrow, mail and bills (arggg).

1 comment:

Comments make my day, thanks.