Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Coffee Filter Wreath

I feel just like a copy cat, but, I am loving my coffee filter wreath.  I love how Toni, over at A Bowl Full of Lemons, used the brown filters.


This is mine.   I glued it to a board I purchased from Michael's (with a 40% off coupon), and painted it olive green.  I also used the board for this project



I copied Shelly over at The House of Smith's.  She is crazy funny and has a great tutorial for the crept paper roses.  The spring sign, I picked up at the 99 cent Store.



Sorry about the bad lighting



I also covered Styrofoam balls with them.  It was a real fun Spring project.



Ok, I am getting side tracked!! 



I started with a floral styrofoam wreath from the Dollar Store
and some brown filters


folded them just like Toni and glued them on



Wow,  is that blurry, sorry.



I hot glued a ribbon on the back of the board and flipped it over





and glued my wreath to it.  I popped it into an easel and ...... 



Here it is on my entry way table ( love my little people.  See the fingers and the top of a head?
hee hee)
I don't like the white tin with greenery in it with this, but,  I just picked  that up this weekend at Bashas (grocery store), for only $2.49, and  I'm trying to find it a home.  I think I am a little challenged when it comes to arranging my pretties, so, I will post the end result when I am happy with it.

Let me know what you are doing...



1 comment:

Comments make my day, thanks.