Monday, June 20, 2011

21 Day Challenge - Day #6 Dresser Drawer

I know I am skipping around a little, but, I ordered some shelf paper and it hasn't come in.  I love the paper I used in my Tupperware cabinet, but, when I went back to get more, there was none.  I even looked it up on line and they don't make it anymore. 



So, this is my dresser drawer  I usually just shove  put my undergarments right in.  Socks aren't supposed to be this drawer.  Ok, time for true confession.  I feel this is how my whole bedroom looks.  I am so busy all of the time, that my room is the last to get picked-up and cleaned.  I know this is supposed to be the one room that is calm and pretty.  A place to retreat and relax.  Well, that is another thing on my long list of summer projects.  I first have to purge, clean, and then make pretty.  Boy, is that list getting long.

 

Yep, my sock and pj drawers.



I emptied all of them out and made piles. Here, again,  I am amazed.  Why do I keep the things that have seen much better days.  At least  I feel really good about purging all the holy, ugly, unmatched things I could.  I plan on getting new ones when school starts.  I am always the last one to get new undies - ha ha...



Have I told you how much I love the Dollar Store?  I got these a while back and I am finally getting to put them to good use.  I was first going to use them for craft supplies, but, when your unmentionables call???



They are cute too.



I put my all my undies in this one.   I think I like the way it holds them.  Not all stacked,  just asking for me the fist load of clean clothes to tear it down.  Who knows, maybe it will be easier to roll and put them away.  A woman can dream ; )



I put two in my sock drawer and still stacked some comfy socks to the side. 



I put my cami's in there too.



The last drawer is my pj's.  They are all folded nice and neat.  Yeah..........
All ready for bedtime.

2 comments:

Comments make my day, thanks.